home > bachelor > How to apply : Bachelor
In order to apply to the ISG Bachelor in International Management program, candidates must have a secondary schooling qualification and an acceptable level of English.
Admissions are based on the application package and competitive examination results.
1 st step application
FRENCH STUDENTS or INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS attending a FRENCH HIGH SCHOOL (Entry into Year 1 only)
Application through the PARCOURSUP platform (all required documentation via this online platform)
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (Entry into Year 1, 2 or 3) + FRENCH STUDENTS (entry into year 2 or 3):
Application online through this link
- Application form to complete application online
- Personal Statement (please answer the following question in an essay format: ‘What makes you a perfect ISG Bachelor’s student?’)
- Official copies of your diplomas in English (if not in English or French, please provide an official translation)
- Official high school transcripts in English from 11th and 12th grade or equivalent (and or any other undergraduate programs you started for credit transfer)
- English test score:
|English test||Minimum score for Year 1||Minimum score for Year 2 and Year 3|
|IELTS||5.0 (5.5 Full English Track)||5.5|
This English test score is not applicable for native English speakers, for students who have already studied in English, or for students who have the proof of nationality from an English-speaking country
- A JPEG format ID picture
- Copy of passport or ID card
- Resume in English
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or academic advisor
- €120 for application fees (non-refundable)
2 nd step: Competitive Entrance Examination
SEPTEMBER 2020 intake FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (Year 1, 2 or 3):
Examination in 2 parts by Skype as following:
1/ Text commentary (20 minutes, preparation 20 minutes before)
2/ Motivation interview (30 minutes)
SEPTEMBER 2020 intake FOR FRENCH STUDENTS or INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS attending a FRENCH HIGH SCHOOL (Year 1)
Application through the PARCOURSUP platform online, plus competitive entrance examination in April 2020.
3 rd step: admission and registration
The Admissions Committee will inform you if you have been accepted onto the program.
The registration will be officially recorded in the minutes prepared with the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, and Middlesex University (within between 5 to 15 business days).