ISG’s Programmes are diverse and here to meet everyone’s expectations .
- Baccalaureate +5 level for a Master Degree’s diploma.
- Intended for ambitious students looking at managerial positions.
- Acquisition of good working methods.
- General knowledge, openness to the world and awareness of economic, political and strategic issues.
- Available in English from year 1.
- Open to new technologies.
- Double degrees possible.
- Baccalaureate +3 level for a Bachelor Degree diploma.
- Intended for students looking for an international experience.
- Possibility of spending 2 semesters abroad.
- Possible double degree from a European university.
- Possibility to continue by enrolling in the Grande Ecole Master’s Degree or one of the ISG’s MSc and MBA programmes.
- Programme in 3 + 2 years.
- Intended for students who wish to be operational while gradually refining their professional project.
- Project based learning.
- Modular course.
- Possibility of an international double degree in the 3rd year.
- Possibility to continue by enrolling in the Grande Ecole Master’s Degree or one of the ISG’s MSc and specialised MBA programmes.
- 3 year course.
- Graduation from a major foreign university, while residing in France.
- Progressive introduction of lectures in English (20% in 1st year, 50% in 2nd year, 100% in 3rd year).
- Strong international focus.
- Possibility to continue by enrolling in the International MBA or the Grande Ecole Master’s Degree.
Need help choosing a programme ?
Make an appointment with one of our advisors
Come and meet us during one of our Open Days