home > imba > How to apply : MBA
Candidates to the ISG International MBA (graduate/mba-program) must possess a post-secondary diploma and have a significant professional experience.
Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree or other equivalent post-secondary diploma. All higher education diplomas and transcripts must be submitted with the application.
Professional experience required
Candidates are expected to have acquired significant professional experience – this must be outlined on the CV. This generally consists of 3 to 5 years of in-company experience with positions of responsibility. GMAT® scores may be requested by the Admissions committee depending on other aspects of the file, especially professional experience.
Admissions are based on the application package and entry exam results:
- Interview in English
Applicants to ISG must submit their application package with all required documentation at least two weeks before the examination date.
Eligible applicants are then invited to an interview.
The application must include:
- The completed application form
- A personal Statement (please write an essay describing your personal and professional objectives and what overall contributions you intend to add to the IMBA program)
- Certified copies of your diplomas in English (if not in English or French, please provide official translation)
- Certified copies of undergraduate studies: transcripts covering your 3 years of studies (if not in English or French, please provide official transcript)
- TOEFL score (70IBT) or IELTS (5.5), TOEIC, Cambridge test, ITEP or equivalent. Not applicable for native English speakers.
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English resume / CV
- 3 recent ID picture
- Copy of passport or ID card
- €80 application fee (non-refundable)
Incomplete applications will not be considered.