home > bachelor > How to apply : Bachelor
In order to apply to the ISG International Bachelor program, candidates must have a secondary schooling qualification and an acceptable level of English.
Admissions are based on the application package and entry exam results:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System); not applicable for native English speakers or for students who have already studied in English.
- Interview in English.
Applicants to the ISG must submit their application package with all required documentation at least two weeks before the examination date.
Eligible applicants are then invited to an interview.
The application must include:
- The completed application form
- A personal Statement (please answer the following question in an essay format: what makes you a perfect ISG Bachelor’s student?)
- Official copies of your diplomas in English (if not in English or French, please provide official translation)
- Official high school transcripts in English (and or any other undergraduate programs you started for credit transfer)
- TOEFL score (70IBT) or IELTS (5.5), TOEIC, Cambridge test, ITEP or equivalent. Not applicable for native English speakers. (You may begin the admission process and a conditional offer will be made when scores are received).
- 3 recent ID picture
- Copy of passport or ID card
- CV in English
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or academic advisor
- €80 application fee (non-refundable)
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Already completed coursework can be transferred, subject to equivalency with existing ISG courses and the student’s performance. Please contact us for further information.